One out of every two men and one out of every three women will get cancer.* That's a fact that
should make you think. But instead of worrying, why not prepare? Humana's Cash Cancer Plan
is a cancer insurance policy that pays cash to you, or your designee, to help with unexpected,
If you or a member of your family is diagnosed with a covered cancer,** you'll
receive a cash payment to use however you want. For instance, use it to help with:
For more information contact:
- An unexpected loss of income
- Travel to national cancer centers
- Trial or experimental treatments
- Personal home care and household expenses
* Source: Cancer Facts & Figures 2009, American Cancer Society.
** Covered cancer means first diagnosis and does not include skin cancer other than malignant melanoma.